CETA provides solutions to distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers who must navigate changing markets. We will help differentiate you from your competition. In addition, we’ll boost your profitability and professionalism and keep you connected with our members.
Increase your profits through benchmarking
- CETA compares your company to the other top distributors in the high pressure cleaning industry. We share data and supply key indicators to help you develop a game plan to increase your net profit by 10 percent or more.
Expand your knowledge and awareness
- Technical committee reports give you the most up-to-date information, data that keeps you one step ahead of new regulations and legalities.
- CETA Certification Program keeps you and your employees certified in DOT, HAZMAT, OSHA, and other performance certifications.
- Education classes during our annual convention cover all of your questions and concerns and educate you about the future of the industry.
CETA Education Foundation
Members in good standing, along with employees and their families, are eligible for scholarships. Our most recent winners include:
CTS Cleaning Systems
Southeast Val 6, Inc.
Lease Consultants Corp.
Winner of the John Purswell, Jr. Highest GPA Award
Increase your network with new connections; expand your business
- The CETA Annual Convention has co-located with International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA) to bring you the top manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors from around the world, all at one convenient location.
- Network with top professionals while attending educational seminars and taking advantage of high profile public speakers.
- We offer leasing programs with discounted rates.
- We offer freight programs with discounted rates.
- We now offer new performance standards for certification.
- CETA members receive lost/stolen equipment alerts.