- Continuing Education Grant Program
Check out the new CETA Benefit from the CETA Scholarship Foundation
Continuing Education Grant Program:
- Purpose is to help CETA members in good standing and their employees to offset costs for continuing education.
- Program includes but is not limited to sales classes, trade classes, computer skills classes, marketing classes, language classes, or training of customer service.
- Current budget is $10,000 annually from PowerClean to PowerClean.
- Grant is for 50% of total cost up to a max of $500 upon completion of course.
- Multiple grants from any specific entity may be limited by the foundation.
- Grants will be awarded to all eligible members classes: manufacturers, suppliers, distributors on a first come first serve basis up to the budgeted amount.
Have questions about the Continuing Education Grant Program?